You know that title lured you in. But seriously, these brownies are TO DIE FOR, and they are really easy to make:
Brownie mix (any box will do, just make sure it is at least 1 1/2 pounds worth of mix)
2 Giant baking Hershey’s chocolate bars (the ginormously huge ones that you get on the baking aisle)
1. Preheat oven to specified temperature on box of brownie mix (I usually set it for 350 degrees)
2. Prepare brownie mix as directed on packaging. Make sure you have the ingredients necessary t do so (some recipe’s call for oil, an egg, and water, but other’s call for just the egg and water)
3. Line a metal or glass 8X8 pan with foil and spray with Pam or spread with butter (I prefer Pam, less messy and same results). Pour half the brownie mixture into the foil lined pan.
4. Place the Hershey’s bars next to one another on top of the brownie mix that is in the baking pan. There may be some overlap, but don’t worry about it too much. Obviously make sure the bars are out of the packaging BEFORE you place them in the baking pan.
5. Cover the Hershey’s bars with the remaining brownie mix.
6. Place baking pan into the oven for the specified time limit on the box (usually about 45-50 minutes)
7. After the brownies are finished cooking, pull the brownies out of the oven and allow to cool for 20-30 minutes.
8. After they have finished cooling, chop them up and enjoy!
For an even more delectable experience, allow the brownies to cool overnight and enjoy them the next day!