Don’t those look yummy? God I love google sometimes. Anyways. As promised, my famous chocolate chip cookie recipe:
4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 cups, 4 sticks butter, softened
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 1/2 cups packed golden brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
4 extra-large eggs
2 12oz packages of nestle toll house semi sweet chocolate morsels
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs in large bowl. Set aside.
3. Combine flour, baking soda and baking powder in a medium bowl, then add to the large bowl with a whisk.
4. Add chocolate chips to large bowl. Combine with whisk.
5. Place 1 Tbsp size balls of cookie dough onto a greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart
6. Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes, or until done.
7. Remove to wire rack to cool.
Chef’s Notes: This is a double batch. I make it this size because I have a large family, so this recipe can definitely be chopped in half if need be. This size recipe is also good if you are having a bake sale or a party.